In case you have arranged housing via Saxion, there are some things you need to know.
In case you are living with a housemate who has tested positively for Covid-19 or who is having symptoms and needs to be tested, there are several things to keep in mind:
- Create a time schedule. In case you are sharing facilities such as a bathroom, a kitchen or a toilet, it might be useful to create a time schedule to avoid physical contact as much as possible.
- Keep your laundry separate. Make sure you have separate baskets and let them wash their towels, clothes and bedding separately from yours.
- Clean frequently and thoroughly. Disinfectant your house by using cleaning spray or wipes to clean frequently touched surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, remote controls, cabinet handles, toilets, sinks etc.
- Don’t invite any guests to come over. Do not invite any other guests to come over, to prevent contamination. In case you are meeting other persons, do it preferably outdoors and keep a 1,5-meter distance.
- Connect with technology. Although your housemate might be in the next room, having a video or phone call gives you the opportunity