Join us online and discover the master's programmes of Saxion and the University of Twente (UT)! During the Online Master Event on the 13th of March, you can immerse yourself in a specific master's programme and ask all your questions directly to the lecturers and students. Do you have doubts about what suits you, need help with practical matters, or do you want to learn more about studying at a university of applied sciences? Join the Master Events!
Join the Online Master Event on the 13th of MarchSign up
Programme Online Master Event
Saxion + University of Twente
17:00 - 17:45 CET - Introduction: continue your study after your bachelor's degree
Welcome! Discover the advantages, possibilities and challenges of continuing your study after a bachelor's degree. This session is hosted by Saxion and the University of Twente (UT).
17:45 - 18:30 CET - Practical matters
Join the session with Saxion's International Office or the session with the University of Twente:
- Dealing with practical matters for International Students in the Netherlands. Saxion's International Office will explain the application procedures, deadlines, accommodation, visa and residence permits, insurance and medical care.
- Interested in getting your master's degree at a research university? Then join the session with the University of Twente and ask all your questions.
18:30 - 19:15 CET - Study programmes
Sessions for the different master's programmes:
- Master Facility and Real Estate Management
- Master ICT: Software Engineering
- Master Innovative Textile Development
- Master of Science in Applied Nanotechnology
- Master of Business Administration & Master of Arts in Management
Do you want to know more about our masters? Have a look at this page and read more about what doing a master at a university of applied sciences means. Or get an overview of all the master's programmes at Saxion.
- Date and time
13 March 2024 - 17:00 until 19:15