Always dreamt about working in an international and dynamic team made up of Saxion students?
Are you enthusiastic, communicative, open-minded, responsible, flexible and friendly? Then become one of the team members of our student team 2019/20!
There are two different open positions:
As a student assistant you will work 1 day a week for the International Office.
You will work independently on tasks under the guidance of colleagues of the International Office. We are looking for 5 -7 assistants who will be active in fields like events, travel logistics, customer journey, community management or digital media.
They are an important link between the International Office and the student ambassadors and, therefore, need to be self-organized, disciplined, reliable, dedicated and most of all have their own vision about their field of operation.
As a student ambassador you are responsible for several tasks.
You will travel to schools and education fairs (abroad) to share your study experience with prospective students, give presentations about Saxion, appear in web content, and help during open days, students visits, the intake period and more.
You can register for the several activities and will be paid per hour arranged by the temp agency: Randstad. We are looking for 10-15 ambassadors.
Ambassadors represent Saxion abroad and therefore need to be enthusiastic about their study at Saxion, reliable, flexible, stress-resistant, and willing to travel. Most of all, they need to possess excellent communication skills, be willing to invest in team spirit and have a confident appearance.
If you are:
- A student of Saxion University of Applied Sciences and excited about your study programme and studying at Saxion
- Confident and willing to speak easily in front of other people or a camera, or willing to develop and invest in this skill.
- A team player, open and talkative
- Creative and assertive
- Extremely reliable, self-directed and eager to work in the Saxion International Office Committed for at least the academic year 2019/20
- For assistants: you are available one day a week
Interested? A pleasant work environment, training and the outstanding development of your soft skills within a great team await you!
If you have relevant work experience, please also indicate this in your motivation. After we have received these documents and we think there is a good fit, we would like to meet you in person for an introductory talk. We will plan the interviews in week 21 (possibly 22) and communicate the results in week 23 latest.
The application deadline is 5 May. Please upload your resume and short motivation letter (max. 300 words) in 1 document before this day through the link below:
I want to join the student team!Send my application
Once you have been selected and you agree to join the team, it is mandatory to attend two training days:
- 11 June: You will meet the current team and they will transfer the necessary information for you to take over.
- 13 June: Additional training will be provided
We hope to meet you soon!