The Saxion Living Technology scholarship is for excellent and very talented (non-European) students in technical bachelor and master programmes.
The following programmes are eligible for the SLTS:
- Bachelor in Applied Computer Science
- Bachelor in Art and Technology
- Bachelor in Art and Technology (SDP)
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering (SDP)
- Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor in Game Design & Production
- Bachelor in Game Engineering
- Bachelor in Business Information Technology
- Bachelor in IT Service Management
- Bachelor in Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Environmental Science (SDP)
- Bachelor in Urban and Regional Planning (SDP)
- Bachelor in Urban Design (SDP)
- Bachelor in Textile Engineering & Management
- Bachelor in Textile Engineering & Management (SDP)
- Master in Applied Nanotechnology
- Master in Innovative Textile Development
The SLTS covers a waiver of € 10.000,- on the total package fee.
To be eligible for the SLTS:
- You must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 75% or higher,
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher,
- You must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of the above mentioned international technical Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,
- You must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA,
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
- This scholarship will only be granted if you receive no other scholarship.
How to apply
You can apply by completing our online application form.
Application deadline SLTS
For our September intake the deadline is 1 May, for the February intake the deadline is 1 December.