The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a scholarship programme initiated and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic in cooperation with Dutch institutions.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
You have to meet the following criteria to be able to apply for the OKP fellowship:
1. You are a professional working in one of the 52 OKP countries.
2. You meet the OKP requirements, check the OKP/NFP information for applicants
3. You are (un)conditionally admitted to one of Saxion programmes listed below
List OKP programmes Saxion
The following study programmes within Saxion are eligible for the OKP scholarship programme:
|Master Facility and Real Estate Management||12 months|
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||12 months|
|Master in Management (MA)||12 months|
|Master Innovation Textile Development||18 months|
|Master in Applied Nanotechnology||24 months|
|Short Course Civil Engineering||5 months|
|Short Course Fashion & Textile Technologies||12 months|
|Short Course Sustainable International Business||5 months|
|Short Course Risk & Emergency Management (not applicably during the application of the April deadline)||5 months|
A complete registration and OKP scholarship application consists of three parts:
- An application for an OKP-eligible programme at Saxion
- Several documents that you have to submit
- An application for an OKP fellowship through the online application form in Atlas.
We explain each part further below.
You can find a complete overview of OKP-eligible programmes on our website (select ‘OKP’ as course type). You can apply to one of these programme by completing our online application form.
Please submit your application – the required documents included - before the deadlines as specified below. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
The following documents are required to be able to participate in the OKP selection procedure:
- Copy passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Language proof
- Motivation letter
- Additional intake procedure (applicable for Master in Innovative Textile Development)
The following documents are only required if you apply for Fashion & Textile Technologies:
- Course description of your previous education, that includes information about the content of the subjects, literature and study load.
In addition to your application at Saxion and the submission of the required documents, you have to apply for an OKP fellowship through the online application form in Atlas, of which you will receive a link after your programme application.
|Application course programme at Saxion||till 17 February 2019|
|Receiving Atlas application form||till 15 March 2019|
|Submission of the OKP application in Atlas||Between 7 February - 18 March 2019|
|The result of the nomination*||Around April 2019|
|The final result of the selection||Around June 2019|
*After assessing your application, Saxion will decide whether or not you are nominated for an OKP fellowship.