The INTRO has ended...
The Saxion INTRO 2022: what an amazing week it's been! We hope you had a blast and are off to a flying start of your academic career. 💚 Take a moment to relax and watch the aftermovie. Enjoy!
When will the 2022 Saxion Introduction Days be held?
- This year’s INTRO took place from Monday 29 August to Thursday 1 September.
- The first day(s) was dedicated to the compulsory programme offered by your degree programme for you and your new fellow students.
- In addition to this, you were able to participate in general activities for all new students in the various Saxion cities. You needed to register for the general part of the INTRO.
How does it work?
This part of the INTRO is also referred to as the School Days and starts with an introduction to your degree programme. It is specific to your degree programme. Here, you will be introduced to your cohort, your fellow students and your lecturers. This part of the INTRO is compulsory, as you will receive important information concerning your degree programme!
Where can I find the programme for my degree programme?
The degree programme-specific part of the INTRO generally takes place on Mondays and/or Tuesdays*. You will find this information under Starter’s Information on the page of your degree programme. There is no need to register for this part of the INTRO!
* A collective general programme is offered in Apeldoorn. More information about this is available below, on the page for Apeldoorn.
You will need to register to take part in the general part of the INTRO. Click at the bottom of this page to go to the page for your city and register!
Participation in the INTRO costs €15, but this is all-inclusive and worth far more than you pay for! Your food, conviviality, activities, new friends and a great start to your academic career are all included in the price!
A general INTRO is organised for all new students in each city. Look for your campus below and find out what’s happening in your city!
Don’t have a place to sleep? Don't worry! We will provide (limited) overnight accommodation for each campus. This costs only €15 a night. Where can I spend the night?
- Apeldoorn: Experience industrial-look accommodation at the Zwitsal site in Apeldoorn!
- Deventer: Camp out at the Stadscamping Deventer, right on the IJsel River!
- Enschede: Sleep in the cool Pathmoshal sports centre in Enschede!
When you register for the INTRO, you can book a place to sleep in the form. So, visit the page for your city (see below) and register! You will also find more information here about overnight accommodation and what to bring along.
Please note: accomodations are limited as we do not have capacity for all students. Sign up quickly and reserve your spot!
If you have any questions about the INTRO, click here for the FAQ.
Do you have a different question? Feel free to get in touch with us through the Saxion Information Centre or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a Dutch student studying in English. If you are an international student, you also have the option to contact the International Office.