Accommodation is offered to European students on a voluntary basis; you may prefer to find your own accommodation. If you choose to make use of our offer, please note the following terms and conditions.
We encourage European students to find their own accommodation, but in case you would like to have everything arranged in time and want to immerse yourself in international student life, we offer the possibility to reserve a room in one of our international student houses*. Our student accommodations are fully equipped with all the basic inventory.
The rooms are available from 17 August onwards. This is the starting date for all of our rental agreements. The end date and rental fee depends on your study programme:
- Bachelor programmes and Preparatory courses : 17 August 2020, total rental fee: € 5,050 (11.5 months)
- Other programmes: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Read these conditions carefully before applying!
- You can only apply if you have been ‘Admitted’ or ‘Conditionally admitted’ to your Saxion programme.
- Duration of the rental agreement:
- Bachelor students and Preparatory students: 17 August 2020 – 1 August 2021
- It is not possible to terminate your rental contract before the end date.
- It is not possible to prolong the rental contract; you will need to find your own accommodation after the end date of your rental agreement.
- Reservation is final when:
- a down payment of 2 months’ worth of rent plus the obligatory deposit has been received by Saxion no later than 15 May 2020
- the Housing Conditions Acceptance Statement has been signed and returned to email@example.com no later than 15 May 2020.
- Returning the signed agreement and paying the down payment is binding: once Saxion has received the signed agreement and payment, it is no longer possible to cancel your reservation.
You are allowed to pay your rental fee in instalments. In addition to the rental fee, we require a deposit of € 500. This deposit will be refunded if you leave the accommodation tidy, clean and without any damages. We do require a down payment of 2 months’ worth of rent plus the deposit before 15 May 2020.
You can apply for a room as soon as you have been admitted or conditionally admitted.
The deadline for applying for Saxion accommodation is 1 May 2020. After this date, it is no longer possible to reserve a room and you will be put on a waiting list. Please click here to submit your details.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note: if you are an exchange student, you need to inform your Saxion school about your request for accommodation.