Legal Stay

For Non-EU/EEA students, Saxion will arrange the visa and residence permit. The residence permit will be valid for the full duration of your study programme. Usually your permit will be ready a few weeks after your arrival in the Netherlands.

As soon as your residence permit is ready, the International Office will send you an e-mail with further instructions and information.

After you receive this e-mail, you can make an appointment with the IND (Immigration Services) in Zwolle to collect your permit.