Are you taking your company to the next level and graduating at the same time? Then participate in the Saxion Centre for Entrepreneurship (SCfE) graduation programme: The Entrepreneur Study Completion Programme (ESCP)
Interested? Contact us!Contact SCfE
What does the programme entail?
You have arrived at the final part of your studies and the only thing you will need to finish to graduate is your thesis. Did you know you can choose to graduate with your own business? If you are planning to move full force ahead with your own company after graduation, it is important that you and your business are well prepared for the next steps.
At the Saxion Centre for Entrepreneurship (SCfE) we can support you in this goal. During the Entrepreneur Study Completion Programme (ESCP) we will do everything to make sure you can continue growing your business after your graduation.
At the SCfE, we will support you with your current business as well as help you combine entrepreneurship with completing your studies. Furthermore, you will graduate on a topic related to your business.
You can apply for the programme if:
- you are in the final phase of your study programme;
- a supervisor at your study programme has approved a thesis topic related to your business;
- your business is registered with the Chamber of Commerce (KvK) (Or your business plan has been approved by the SCE);
- you have successfully completed the Minor ‘Startup Ondernemer’, or you have yourself grown your business to the point it is ready to move up a level;
- you have a clear ambition to become a future employer;
- you and your business want to create social and economic impact.
You might have some additional questions about this programme. Our online information sessions will help you learn more about the application procedure, all the requirements, and previous experiences. Additionally we will have time for Q&A.
There are two online information sessions via live streaming. Sign up by clicking the button below! If you are unable to attend on given dates and would like to receive information or have questions: please contact us.
Sign up for our online information session!Sign up
Looking for more information?
Please contact Irene Jaspers, the programme coordinator for more information.