It's a five minute walk from the Central Station to the main campus.
General phone number
Monday to Thursday 07.30 - 18.30
Location Centre for Security and Digitisation
For mor information on the centre for security and digitisation click here.
Part of the centre for Security and Digitisation
Monday to Friday 08.00 - 18.30
By foot from the station to Saxion, Spoorstraat
Walking distance from the station to Saxion is approximately 5 minutes.
- When you are at the station, go to the right-hand exit.
- Walk to the bus stops.
- Continue walking until you see the Saxion building behind the bus stops.
By bus to Saxion, Spoorstraat
- Plan your trip on 9292.nl.
By foot from the station to location CDV, Wapenrustlaan
It takes approximately 15 minutes to walk to Wapenrustlaan. Take the right-side exit from Apeldoorn Central Station. Walk towards the bus stops. Follow signposts to Wapenrustlaan 11.
Directions from the A1
- How to get there:
- Has a parking space been reserved for you? The person you have an appointment with will send you the directions.
- There is a limited amount of parking space available. Please check the parking alternatives on the Google Map below.
Are you visiting the location CDV? With a parking permit you can park behind the Wapenrustlaan building free of charge. This car park has the same opening hours as the Wapenrustlaan 11 building.
Do you have an electric car that needs to be charged?
- At our car park in Apeldoorn main location there are two charging stations available for visitors and Saxion staff. These charging stations have a power capacity of 11kW. The charging stations can never supply more power than the car requires. Also the car can’t use more than the maximum permitted by the charging station. On newmotion.com you can see how fast your car charges.
- Are you visiting the location CDV? Electric charging stations at parking spaces along the public road adjacent to the building can be used for recharging electric vehicles.
At the location CDV you can use the disabled parking space in front of the Wapenrustlaan building.