University Consortium International - UCI
The University Consortium International is a global higher education and research network.
Saxion is one of the founding members of the University Consortium International (UCI).
The consortium aims to build a network of universities worldwide, developing and enhancing the quality of higher education, science-technology and research, contributing to the sustainable development of society.
The founding members of UCI are:
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic
- National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Wroclaw University of Sciences and Technology, Poland
- Hasselt University, Belgium
- Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
- Pukyong National University, Republic of Korea
- VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- University College of Northern Denmark, Denmark
- University of Trieste, Italy
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
For more information, check http://ucinternational.org/