Before the Christmas holiday we published an update about our governments decision to go into lockdown again in the Netherlands. This lockdown will last until January 17th. As a reminder, we would like to share the current corona-guidelines with you which apply to all our Saxion buildings.
- Online education is the norm - An exception applies to exams that are planned on location, practical education and the facilities for vulnerable students. Spaces will remain open for this at our locations in Enschede and Deventer;
- Keep to the 1.5 metre social distancing rule;
- Disinfect – Disinfect your hands upon entering and leaving a Saxion building;
- Face mask - Wearing a face mask is mandatory at Saxion. Wear a face mask when moving through ‘public’ areas in our Saxion buildings. This rule does not apply during (practical) classes and assignments, unless otherwise agreed with your teacher and/or fellow students;
- Finished your class(es) or assignment(s)? - We would like you to leave the Saxion building immediately. It is not allowed to stay outside of the planned lessons or tests, for example to work together with fellow students on an assignment;
- Research activities – For the time being, research activities may only take place on location when these are strictly location-bound.
When there is more or new information, this will be made available as soon as possible in a new update.
Updates and FAQ's from Saxion
For the latest updates regarding the coronavirus you can go to saxion.edu/coronavirus and in the FAQ’s we answer all Saxion specific questions.