Three students walking outside

As a EU/EEA student, you may be eligible for a study loan, provided by the Dutch government.

At some point, most students in the Netherlands encounter the Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs, commonly known as DUO. This organisation is mostly known for providing students with student finance and the student travel product.

Depending on residency status, course registration and age, international students can also get funding from DUO.

Check all the information and requirements here:

DUO’s website for international students