Everything regarding the online environment for international students.
After you applied for a programme and your application is processed, you will receive a username and password at your private e-mail address. If you applied via Studielink, then the e-mail address you registered in Studielink will be used.
With your login account you can access the following ICT facilities of Saxion:
- Access to Saxion's, WiFi, printers, etc.
- Access to specific software for your programme.
- MySaxion.nl (portal for students and employees).
- Blackboard (virtual learning environment).
- BISON (for your studyresults and exam subscriptions)
- A Saxion student e-mail address.
- Networkdrive (H:) for the storage of personal files.
Contact the Saxion Servicedesk at +31 88 019 3600 during business hours (08:00-16:00) or visit us at our Servicepoint in Deventer (room B1.30) or in Enschede (room F1.75). IMPORTANT: Bring your passport or ID and your student-number, otherwise our employees are not allowed to change your password.