Learn Dutch Application
If you have never registered for a course programme or degree programme at Saxion before, then complete the following two steps to register. If you previously registered for a course programme or programme at Saxion, then proceed to step two and log in using the Saxion account you made at the time.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ button at the bottom of this page. You will be asked to enter your personal details. This will grant you a Saxion account, and you will receive an e-mail containing your username and password.
- Use the username and password you received to log in to sis.saxion.nl (link through to this) register. Here, perform the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Nieuwe Aanmelding’ (new application) tile.
- Under ‘Soort Studierichting’ (type of programme) → click ’08-NT2 Course’
- Under 'Studierichting’ (programme) →click ‘Dutch day course Deventer’, ‘Dutch day course Enschede’, ‘Dutch evening course Deventer’, Dutch evening course Enschede’, ‘Dutch individual course Deventer’, ‘Dutch individual course Enschede’, ‘KNM Enschede’, ‘Schakeljaar Deventer’, ‘Onderwijsroute Enschede’, or ‘Sprachkurse Niederländisch Enschede’.
- Enter your correspondence address below and then choose and then select ‘Aanmelden’ (Login) at the bottom right.
- In the tab 'Persoonsgegevens’ (Personal details), enter your ‘Geboorteplaats’ (Place of birth) and ‘Geboorteland’ (Country of birth).
- In the tab ‘Upload documenten’ (upload documents), upload the copy of the front and the back of your passport (or residence permit). Uploading a copy of your passport (or residence permit) is mandatory. Without your application won't be processed.
- In the tab ‘Aanmelding bevestigen’ (confirm registration), you must answer a few more questions. When you have finished,
- click on the tab 'Confirm registration' in the lower right corner
After you have confirmed your registration, you can access your account at any time. For example, if you have STEX I/II certificates, foreign degree certificates or diplomas, a diploma valuation or proof of your command of a language,
- you can add these documents to your file by navigating to the tile called ‘Uploaden Documenten’ (Upload documents).
Soon after you have completed your file, you will receive an invitation to sit the entrance exams. If you have not received anything within ten days, then please contact us by calling +31(0)88 - 019 3669 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com