Which apps can help you with studying and working together online? This webpage will be updated with new videos soon, so keep an eye on this page for the latest information on the apps.
At Saxion, we use Office 365 as an online platform. Office 365 gives you access to several useful apps, such as:
- Outlook for Mail, Agenda, Contact persons and Tasks
- Teams (working together in groups, sharing files, video calling, online chats etc.)
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- Powerpoint Online
- OneNote Online (notepad with useful functions)
- Onedrive (for file storage)
Please find additional information such as instructions and support for Office 365 via support.office.com. Need any help? Please contact our Saxion Servicedesk via +31 (0)88 019 3600.
Check your Saxion mail regularly
In order to stay updated and to receive important information, we advise you to regularly check whether you have received an e-mail in your Saxion mail account. This prevents you from missing out on important information from your study course.
Online learning and working together
You can find more information and instructions about online studying and working together with other students from home via our theme site Online studying, working and research (you can log in with your Saxion student account). We regularly update the theme site with relevant information and useful tips and tricks. Please do note that the theme site’s homepage and news items are in Dutch, but the rest of the content is available in English.
MySaxion.nl (you can log in with your Saxion student account) is your starting point for your (online) study day at Saxion. You will find there:
- your email, agenda/schedule (via Xedule) and schedule changes;
- (urgent) announcements and the latest (course) news;
- who-is-who: quickly find contact information from fellow students or teachers;
- information about your course (such as Saxion’s annual planning and information about all services at Saxion;
- links to useful applications, such as: