The information below applies to the academic year 2024-2025. These entry requirements are published subject to changes in government policy and Saxion or University of Greenwich regulations.
In order to be admitted to the programme you hold:
- A Higher Education Bachelor’s degree in a related business field.
- An equivalent of 24 months full-time and relevant working experience.
- A minimum of TOEFL 550, IELTS 6.0 or similar English language qualification for EU and NON-EU students. This language qualification is not applicable for Dutch students. More information on the language requirements via this link.
You can find more information about our general entry requirements.
Optional intake interview
Students enrolling for the programme are invited to an intake interview (Skype or Facetime) as part of admission procedure. This intake (informative) interview will focus on the match between your background and expectations on the one hand and the programme on the other.
The tuition fee for the academic year 2024-2025 is €14.370. The tuition fee does not include the following costs:
- An (optional) course in 'Academic English Writing' € 119
- Housing, visa and insurance as offered via Saxion International Office
- An extension fee of € 2,500 (per extension year) is due after the nominal duration of the programme.
Via this link you can find more information how to pay.
Specific requirements for students from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, Iran, Yemen, Afghanistan or Nigeria.
- Students with a >3 year gap between their previous education and their desired start date at Saxion are not admissible (except for India and Iran: these students will have a mandatory intake interview).
- A skype interview can be part of the admission procedure
For more information about the programme please do contact the Saxion (HBS) Master Office and for more information about the admission procedures and studying in the Netherlands please do contact the Saxion International Office.
Saxion (HBS) Master Office contacts
T. +31 (0)88 - 019 3400
(working hours 08:30 - 16:30)
Saxion International Office
T. +31 (088) – 019 8888
For more information please contact our Servicepoint. You can find a Servicepoint in Deventer and Enschede. They are open every working day. All (future) Saxion-students can ask their questions here, regardless of the location of your programme